This vacancy is now closed
Are you keen to pursue a career in Accountancy? Wanting to play your part in this established, fast-growing business?
This is a fabulous opportunity for an accounts junior or an AAT studier looking for an employer with whom to establish their finance career.
Due to rapid, sustainable growth, this business continues to evolve.
As Accounts Assistant, you will take responsibility for accounts payable and transactional accounting duties.
This will include tasks such as, processing invoices, setting up payment runs, bank reconciliations, helping payroll/ credit control and working closely with the Financial Controller on ad hoc duties.
As the business is growing exponentially, you won’t be short of work to do!
Whilst you’ll be involved in a variety of tasks, the duties are largely of a routine, repetitive nature – perfect for that early grounding in AAT studies, or for an established clerk to put their stamp on the role.
* Previous experience of working in a finance department;
* Experience MS Excel could be advantageous;
* Either an experienced clerk or AAT studier;
* Adaptable, flexible personality;
* Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships;
* Self-starter with a methodical approach, happy with routine.
What’s on offer;
£21,000 – £26,000, depending on experience
Study support (if applicable)
Free car parking on site
Commutable from Cirencester, Cricklade, Fairford, Kemble, Malmesbury, Royal Wootton Bassett, Swindon.