This vacancy is now closed
“No such thing as a free lunch”
Really? Well now there is
…and not only free lunch, but also free barista coffee, free gym, free transport to work and free study support.
With the cost of living increasing, this employer really does have you covered!
Are you skilled in Excel, comfortable with compiling pivot tables and @vlookups?
Happy to get involved in the full end to end accounts, financial and management accounting, posting entries through to assisting in budgeting and cashflow forecasting?
If this sounds like you, we’d love to hear from you!
This employer is truly unique!
You’ll be accounting for a music label including learning about royalties and boutique retail.
This business is agile and nimble. Embracing challenge is a part of everyday life here.
What are we looking for in you?
* AAT qualified/studier, CIMA/ACCA studier, or equivalent experience.
* Previous accounting experience, willing to be trained in new areas.
* Excellent MS Excel knowledge.
* Self-starter with excellent communication skills.
* Enthusiastic team player.
In return, you can expect:
* Salary dependent on experience £27,000 – £35,000
* Free lunches, free barista coffee, free gym, training allowance for self development, and an extensive list of further benefits.
Commutable from Bristol, Chippenham, Cirencester, Malmesbury, Royal Wootton Bassett, Sherston, Swindon, Tetbury.