This vacancy is now closed
Interim Financial Controller, 6 months, based London
Are you a qualified Financial Controller with experience in reviewing processes and controls?
Do you have experience of selecting and implementing a new finance system?
Can you lead and develop a team through transformational change?
Chances are you have an entrepreneurial spirit and a track record in growing SMEs.
If this sounds like you, we’d love to hear from you!
This project-based construction business is experiencing terrific growth and as such the finance function is being transformed in order to be able to support the business’ future requirements.
There is an immediate need for an experienced Financial Controller to come and review the finance resource as it stands today and make the case for the changes required whilst supporting and leading the existing, small team.
As you get to know the business, you’ll be able to define the requirements for a new finance system. Review software providers, obtain agreement from the Board on your selection before embarking on the implementation.
The business has outgrown the current finance resource; with a greater understanding of the business you’ll provide the CEO with your recommendation for a new finance team structure that supports the business’ current requirements, scalable to reflect the Board’s strategy for the business.
What are we looking for in you?
* An experienced financial controller, professionally qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA or equivalent);
* Experience in selecting and implementing a new finance system;
* Experience in working with Manufacturing/Construction is relevant and valued.
* Experience in leading a finance team.
* Available to work in London-based office.
In return, you can expect;
* Great culture; friendly and encouraging work environment;
* Flexible day rate to reflect experience; £350-£550pd as a guide;
* Modern, London-based offices.
* This role is expected to be required for six months.
* The Financial Controller role is also being recruited on a permanent basis and the interim FC can be considered for this position if applicable.
If you feel you are the right person for this role, get in touch now – immediate interviews…