This vacancy is now closed
The sun is shining! Is your first thought to get out on your bike or go for a run?
(not essential!). If you’re a qualified accountant with commercial finance experience, you could soon be combining your passion for an active lifestyle with your ambitions for career success.
I’m thrilled to be retained by this growing B2C media business (c. £20m t/o) who’s activities include eCommerce, app development, content creation and subscription products. This business continues to evolve, fuelled by an increase in demand for their services during the current pandemic.
As FP&A Manager you’ll report to the newly promoted Head of Finance, a great mentor and an individual I’ve placed twice in their career; you’ll be responsible for regular reporting, forecasting and producing the financial analysis required by the business with support from your Commercial Analyst.
You will work with the CFO and Head of Finance on plans to develop the Group’s FP&A capability and then take responsibility for executing the plan.
You will also benefit from interacting with your FP&A peers within the Global Parent company, a hugely successful household name.
The successful candidate
- Qualified accountant ACA, ACCA or CIMA with previous financial planning & analysis experience;
- Effective communication skills, partnering with the wider business;
- Good stakeholder management and influencing skills;
- A self-motivated, genuine desire to add value and progress.
In return, you’ll receive
Competitive salary, £45,000 – £53,000, commensurate with experience;
Extensive benefits package including;
- Summer bike rides during office hours
- An array of events, pre-payday lunches, birthday pizza!
- 25 days annual leave, plus bank holidays and additional closure Christmas week
- Open plan offices in Bath city centre, modern, air-conditioned, with showers available on site.