Are you an experienced audit professional seeking the opportunity to join a forward-thinking, successful, market-leading business?
Do you have an independent and objective ‘consultancy’ approach to your work?
Can you advise and influence senior stakeholders to affect change in a fast-paced environment?
If you’re confident you can answer these questions, we’d love to hear from you!
As an essential member of an already highly-regarded team, you will lead and deliver a variety of reviews across the Group.
You will provide an independent assessment of the effectiveness of internal controls, risk management and governance processes. Working closely with the Head of Audit & Risk, you will business partner key stakeholders in designated operations and help ensure that opportunities are identified and improvements implemented.
We anticipate that you will represent Audit in key meetings and projects, champion best-practice across the business and provide pastoral support and development to peers and colleagues where needed.
Your Future Employer?
This is a global technology-led business with significant plans for future expansion. Such is the ambition and pace of change; it’s good business practice to ensure the company operates effectively and provides a robust foundation on which to build. In short, it’s a great time to work here, and this is why we need you!
What are we looking for in you?
- You are an experienced internal audit lead (preferably CIA, ACA, ACCA, or CMIIA accredited);
- Able to produce, analyse and interpret complex data to identify trends/issues, writing reports and recommendations for audiences up to executive board level;
- A successful track record of identifying and delivering improvements to risk management, internal controls and governance processes;
- Credibility and confidence at senior management level;
- Willingness to travel internationally.
In return, you can expect:
- A progressive environment with ongoing support in a friendly, enjoyable, encouraging work environment;
- Onward career progression opportunities;
- Up to £60,000 base salary, plus benefits including 27 days annual leave;
- Free on-site parking.
If you feel you are the right person for this role, we encourage you to find out more …
APPLY FOR THIS ROLE