This vacancy is now closed
Do you like to be relied upon? Want to be a big cog in a small wheel?
You worked hard studying to be an accountant, but your career is in danger of stalling.
This unique opportunity is with a successful business embarking on its next stage of growth.
Management Accounting, including interaction with the commercial team.
What are you waiting for? If not now, then when?
If this sounds like you, we’d love to hear from you!
Your future employer
This small, privately-owned business has built a reputation for delivering a high quality product and as such has a growing audience of loyal customers. Award-winning business is recruiting this additional role in Finance as a result of having grown significantly during the pandemic.
Reporting to the Finance Manager
You’ll be responsible for preparing the information for the monthly Management Accounts.
Monitoring performance against budgets. Support the Year-End audit.
Aid the Commercial Director by providing analysis to direct business decisions.
Review debtors and creditors, oversee payment runs.
What are we looking for in you?
* Part-qualified accountant (ACCA, CIMA or equivalent) with demonstrable management accounting and analysis experience;
* Naturally curious; happy working in a detailed, methodical manner;
* Enjoy challenges and finding solutions;
* Good business acumen;
* Confident communication skills and agility to explain to and gain insight from a variety of colleagues.
In return, you can expect;
* Friendly, enjoyable, encouraging work environment;
* A competitive salary, up to c.£40,000;
* Free parking, rural setting;
* Commutable from Chippenham, Cirencester, Malmesbury, Stroud, Swindon, Tetbury, Yate.
If you feel you are the right person for this role, we encourage you to find out more …