This vacancy is now closed
Do you have a flair for management accounts and business partnering?
This property-based employer, based in a unique rural setting is offering a role that could be perfect for you!
- Responsible for preparation of the monthly Management Accounts, budgeting and monitoring performance against these.
- Business partnering diverse operational stakeholders with varying financial acumen.
- Provide analysis to contribute to the financial plans.
- Play a role in delivering Year end statutory reporting, plus adhoc financial projects, such as systems and control improvements.
- Qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA or equivalent) with extensive management accounts experience.
- Ability to set up Vlookups and Pivot tables in MS Excel
- Able to build relationships and explain finance to non-financial managers.
- Property experience is relevant & valued, but not essential.
- Up to £55,000, depending on experience.
- 27 days holiday, plus bank holidays.
- Offices are located north of Bristol, near M4 J18, beautiful rural setting.
- On-site parking.