Is your monthly routine lacking excitement? If you have experience of working in a broad accounting role and have the appetite to join a fast-growing, marketing-led business, then this could be fresh opportunity you’re looking for.
Based in Central Bath, this small business has ambitious plans for growth.
Reporting to the Financial Controller, this broad Management Accountant role is a brand-new hire to further strengthen the finance team as the business matures.
- Produce a timely and accurate draft of the monthly management accounts.
- Review stock movements.
- Maintain Fixed Asset Register and reconcile to nominal ledger quarterly.
- Journal prepayments, accruals and any necessary adjustments as required.
- Updating Cashflow weekly and then ongoing for any changes. Bank reconciliations.
- Processing expense claims and monitor company credit cards.
- Processing & demonstrating best practise of maintaining purchase & sales ledgers, credit control.
- Process timely BACs payments and International payments.
- Regular balance sheet reconciliations.
- Involvement in the Year End Accounts.
- Assisting with varying adhoc queries from multiple stakeholders in a timely, effective manner.
- VAT Returns monthly and quarterly UK and several overseas territories.
- Monthly production of Intrastat returns.
Qualification & Attributes;
We are looking for a tenacious, team-player to join this busy team.
- Ideally AAT qualified or CIMA/ACCA studier, (or equivalent).
- Solid accounting experience gained in a broad role.
- Engaging interpersonal skills, flexible mindset and a keen interest in getting involved in new aspects of work that evolve as the company moves forward.
- Strong work ethic.
APPLY FOR THIS ROLE