This vacancy is now closed
Are you a commercially-astute, hands-on Finance Director, keen to play your part in helping to further grow this long-established, family business?
This is a diverse group, c. £5m t/o, and its enterprises include a business park, green energy, farming, food and property.
As Part-Time Finance Director, responsibilities include;
* Business partnering the MD and key stakeholders, exploring new investment opportunities
* Maintenance and development of financial controls
* Calculation of budgets and forecasts
* Preparation of monthly management accounts
* Regular cashflow forecasts
* Lead on relationship with the Bank.
* Qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA or equivalent)
* Previous experience as a Finance Director in an SME, owner-managed, or family-run business
* Business partnering senior stakeholders
* Financial modelling eg ROI, scenario planning
What’s on offer;
Competitive salary, £70,000 – £80,000 pro rata, 3 days pw
Car parking on site
Commutable from Bury St Edmunds, Cambridge, Diss, Ely, Ipswich, Newmarket, Stowmarket, Sudbury, Thetford.