This vacancy is now closed
Do you pride yourself on knowing Payroll inside & out? Do you enjoy being the “go-to” person?
You have a reputation for being well organised and enjoy supporting others.
This long-established, yet fast-growing business is recruiting a payroller for a stand-alone role.
Could they be looking for you?
If your background is in payroll, we’d love to hear from you!
Your future employer
This highly-acquisitive business is growing and is seeking an experienced payroller on a permanent basis.
Reporting to the HR Manager; you’ll be responsible for assisting with the day-to-day payroll operations and assisting with HR administration duties.
Process monthly payroll including statutory year end returns and P60s in a timely, accurate manner.
Tend to employee salary and payroll queries in the absence of the HR Manager.
Record variable overtime and expense payments.
Chase line managers for missing information as required.
Collate monthly overtime data and process in line with company requirements.
What are we looking for in you?
* A self-starter with demonstrable amount of relevant payroll experience and confident in end-to-end payroll;
* Ability to forge effective working relationships;
* Enthusiastic team player with a strong work ethic;
* Confident communication skills and agility to explain payroll matters to a variety of colleagues;
* Experience of Sage L50 Payroll is relevant and valued.
In return, you can expect;
* Friendly, enjoyable, encouraging work environment;
* A competitive salary, up to c.£32,000;
* Commutable from Chippenham, Cirencester, Marlborough, Royal Wootton Bassett, Swindon.
If you feel you are the right person for this role, we encourage you to find out more …