This vacancy is now closed
Are you a Quality professional with experience of a fast-changing business? Do you set the bar high and enjoy supporting others in achieving a shared goal?
If this sounds like you, we’d love to hear from you!
Your future employer?
Nationally-recognised, this agile construction and civil engineering business is set to double or triple in size over the next 3-5 years. The team’s fast-paced entrepreneurial spirit is infectious! They are bringing award-winning innovation to an otherwise traditional market.
The company has a strong appetite for growth and the Quality Assurance Director requires a diligent Quality Manager to support them in achieving this goal.
As Quality Manager, you will develop company-wide processes to ensure that quality work is completed.
- Ongoing development of company quality procedures, standards, and specifications
- Coordinate activity and process changes required to meet quality standards
- Request and monitor customer feedback
- Plan Internal Audit Programme, carry out Internal Audits and recommend actions.
- Manage and monitor Accident statistics, ensuring “Lessons Learned” charts are completed and communicated effectively.
- Compile tender submissions
- Manage all Document Control
- Plan objectives, targets and KPIs for upcoming year with Directors and all relevant stakeholders
- Quarterly review and update of all risk matrices, trackers, objectives/targets KPI monitoring
- Monitor and support all departments and ensure all processes are streamlined and efficient
- Staying on top of customer expectations
- External audit visits on Supply Chain, as appropriate
- Work alongside all Company working to address corporate social responsibility requirements.
What are we looking for in you?
- An experienced Quality professional possessing a Lead Auditor qualification;
- ISO 9001 experience;
- Experienced in building effective working relationships, with internal and external stakeholders, at all levels;
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment; diligent, able to use your initiative, with a good eye for detail;
- A forward-thinking individual who is keen to develop existing management systems and gain new certificates;
- Excellent IT skills such as MS Excel, MS Word;
- Confident communicator, both verbal and written.
In return, you can expect;
- Great culture; friendly, enjoyable, encouraging work environment;
- A competitive salary, c£48,000 – £53,000, plus benefits, depending on experience;
- Rural location, free parking, beautiful modern offices;
Commutable from Bath, Bristol, Burford, Cheltenham, Chippenham, Cirencester, Faringdon, Gloucester, Malmesbury, Marlborough, Moreton-in-Marsh, Newbury, Royal Wootton Bassett, Stroud, Swindon.
If you feel you are the right person for this role, we would encourage you to find out more …